New test Job USA ,USA
0 days ago
- Should have knowledge on full recruitment life cycle including job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiating, documenting, induction and on-boarding activities.
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications and conducting interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools and methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Hiring freelance or part time trainers throughout India for various IT technologies for various short term and long term training requirements of the company.
- Identifying right candidates with required skill set and experience and make sure that it should match the requirement as per the job description.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to senior managers and rest of the team.
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Preparing and posting jobs to appropriate job portals, classifieds, agencies, social media etc.
- Sourcing candidates by using database, social media, LinkedIn, own networking channels etc.
- Will be responsible for preparing and processing Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Appraisal Letter, Experience Letter and Relieving Letter of all the employees and new joinees.
- Will be responsible for preparing Timesheets, Payslips etc. of all the employees.
- Will be responsible for handling employee orientation, joining & exit formalities.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating & recommending human resource policies & procedures, historical MIS records etc.